- Corporate style from studio #1 in Ukraine
- Get 2 variants of each item
- Development for your business niche
- Logo, corporate font - anything
- Development of layouts in vector format
- Make a brandbook of any complexity
- Get a price and offer on Email ↓
|Logo (3 options)|
|Selection corporate palette|
|Corporate font selection|
Mug & badge
|Baseball cap + T-shirt + sweatshirt|
|Passenger car + minibus|
|Social networks design|
Fill out the form - get the exact price:
Since 2013, we have been helping our clients to develop their business on the Internet.
Calculate the value of the company's brandbook
Leave a request our manager will contact you shortly.
Brandbook - order corporate identity development
The purpose of this article is to give a detailed overview of the concept of a brandbook and what it entails. Let's touch upon the topic of its competent use and development for the company.
The articles are structured and follow the plan below.
- Definition of brandbook.
- Justification of the need to use the brandbook by firms.
- What knowledge is important for the correct development of a brandbook?
- How to compose
- Examples of brandbooks that have proven to be effective.
- How to use brandbook.
Definition of brandbook
The word "brandbook" is now commonly used to refer to a document with official authority containing your company's visual style standards.
The document is original and unique, it can't be a second brandbook.
Firms may apply different strategies:
- for the first time develop a detailed description, in which all information about the brand, the conditions of work with other organizations and users, and so on, is put in place.
- Second - focus on design.
Justification of the need for the use of the brandbook by firms
When a company does not adhere to special rules when starting its activities, then any specialist (artist, designer) involved by you will be guided by your own taste and implement your ideas.
This is not a bad thing, but for the overall strategy of the firm, it is quite dangerous, as it will be accompanied by a bad brand representation in the market.
I have a carefully designed brandbook that will serve as a guide and detailed description of the corporate direction in style and design, you will always be able to both train new employees and convince of stability - the partner firms.
In this case, there is no time to lose on orientation of beginners in work and it will be much easier for them to understand design and marketing strategy of the company.
This will make life much easier for you as a manager, given that you don't have to "work on mistakes", constantly train people, telling them about the corporate identity.
All in all, a well-designed, well-thought-out brandbook can help you grow your company and greatly save time, effort and money. It also makes it easy to protect against unpleasant situations where something was done by mistake.
What knowledge is important for proper brandbook development?
To make a beautiful and stylistically and logically correct layout of the brandbook, you should first of all proceed from the rule of the golden mean. Keep in mind that there are certain norms of drawing up, let's consider them:
- No need to implement too strict rules, they will severely limit the imagination of your employees, and the company may be affected. Don't slow down your employees' development.
- Do not limit the creativity of ideas and people. Give them the opportunity to think of something special.
- At the same time, the norms must be spelled out clearly and concisely.
- Double interpretation - evil for such documents.
- Making a brandbook and developing a corporate identity should be the responsibility of a specialist, and this is not always the case with a company manager.
- The best result is obtained after the work of the team, and all that remains is for the management to approve the project and make their own corrections.
- "Teach" your designers, marketers, copywriters, and programmers to work together and in the same direction.
- Ideally, this document should be developed by a dedicated branding team.
See a few words on coordination. It's best when it's done by a specialist who knows the intricacies of corporate identity and also has the authority to make important decisions.
It is necessary to familiarize all employees of the company with the brandbook, then the work of the company will be much more productive. People work much better when they can be clearly oriented towards the end result.
If you hire a new employee, you must familiarize the person with this document. This will solve a lot of problems in the future.
The document guide that regulates the features of your brand has its own design features. As you know, there can not be two identical brandbooks.
There are usually three main sections in the normal manual.
- Partner, which details the mission, values and target audience. It is better to be concise and forward-looking.
- The description of the company itself. How the company works, what its staff is and so on.
- Partial, in which the detailed description of the company's work is laid out. For example, here you can more fully explain the business plan. Many organizations do not consider it necessary to make such a section, as it repeats other documents.
In general, when developing a brandbook, you can follow a plan that will be most appropriate for you, and in which you will be able to maximize the disclosure of goals, ideas, objectives.
- Basic colors - think about what colors and in what combination should be used.
- Trademark - where and how you can use it, in what color, what should be indicated.
- Slogans are clear and vivid, they must also be properly used.
- It is necessary to think over the logo - sizes and proportions, lines, in which variations, color gamma.
- Fonts are also important to choose the right fonts according to the company's direction, as well as the specifics of use (in the title, slogan, advertising products, etc.)
- Photomaterials - think about what kind of photo requirements you will have, what kind of photoset should be, etc.
- Other graphic objects - the design of the brandbook should be as uniform as possible, even different "trifles", i.e. patterns, textures, etc., should be performed in the same style.
Aside from the general direction of design, we should also talk about the rules of interaction. They usually consist of the following main elements:
- Language - think about which languages your product will be presented in.
- Readability - it is important that texts and slogans are simple and understandable.
- Manner of presentation and communication - restrained, serious, business, positive and so on.
- Formatting and grammar - the subtleties of writing text, abbreviations, acronyms, names and so on.
- Common style - official, technical, scientific, etc.
- Blog parameters - make up in advance the main requirements for the posts that you will present to the public.
- Email writing features - recognizable electronic signature, special design, presentation style, etc.
- Social media orientation - how you will be presented on social media and which ones. Posting time, style, main direction, use of smileys, pictures, etc.
All this is symbiotic and forms an original and recognizable corporate identity for your company.
How to compose?
To develop a quality brandbook, you will need a specialist. In addition, even the finished layout of this document should be discussed with different people and better those who understand the intricacies of this work.
Descuss with the designer and marketer how your development strategies and vision are aligned.
Ask a specialist to show you the work he or she likes and discuss why. Perhaps this conversation will show you some of the features and new ideas you'll want to implement in your brandbook.
If the expert gives an example of several options, try to discuss them in detail, highlighting only the most interesting and creative points.
Text and fonts, colors, and logos can be controversial - usually during such discussions, and the best ideas are born.
There is one important point that we have to say - the document should be very simple both in content and form. It should be easy to read and beautiful visually.
If you have the opportunity to consult other specialists. Your brandbook is a reflection of your company's strategy and creativity, the direction of its creative development, and not what you like.
It's important to remember that "the hurry is necessary when catching fleas", but not when drafting such an important document. Think things through, get the support of employees and professionals.
Examples of brandbooks that have proven to be effective
We will not describe brandbooks with high efficiency in the article now. You can view the best options on the Internet yourself. As we have already written - they are all different and not similar to each other.
This is the secret of the most successful projects - originality, originality and creativity.
How to use brandbook.
In many large, popular companies it is customary to give for reading and studying of the brandbooks. Thus, they retain their identity and uniqueness.
Although most of these documents are for internal use and outside the company walls, they do not "go out".
Say you've developed and recorded your brand style usage rates. However, this is just the tip of the iceberg of a huge task that is entrusted to the brandbook.
This document doesn't make any sense if it's lying idle, just like everything else important - it should work.
The first thing you need to do is tell your employees about the existence of such a document.
Second, it is ideal if all your employees, not only those who will be involved, get to know the brandbook, but all of them - from the secretary to the deputy director of finance.
Even if an employee doesn't work with this document, knowing the company's direction, he will be able to notice an error, miscalculation, etc.
After, appoint an employee who will be responsible for compliance with the standards set out in the brandbook. It is best if this person was previously involved in the creation of this guide.
Survey employees on what difficulties they have encountered in their work due to the need to comply with prescribed rules.
All in all, it should be taken into account that brands are dynamic systems and they are constantly evolving. It is for these reasons that the document needs to be constantly updated.
The cost of creating a brandbook - Price 2021
|Brandbook price||Price, UAH||Development time|
|WEB brandbook||from 9999 UAH||15-30 days|
|WEB+POS brandbook||from 14999 UAH||20-45 days|
|Full package||from 19999 UAH||from 30 days|
In the first stage, our manager will agree with you on the terms of reference, form a common concept of requirements and a joint understanding of the project.
The design team will begin to develop the corporate logo as the basis for your future style.
The finished layout is agreed with the customer and, if necessary, edited. The number of corrections is not limited.
After that, Space-Site specialists will begin to describe the company's style further.
Brandbook and technical basis for forming a comprehensive marketing strategy is being created.
For you we are ready to organize not only timely and creative project implementation, but also to offer democratic prices.
To find out the preliminary cost of creating a brand beech, we recommend you to contact us by the specified contacts in the appropriate section.
"Space-Site" team can create an interesting brand for your company!