- Modern design of infographics
- Introduction of infographics on the site
- You can order the entire development cycle
- Do a prototype to demonstrate
- Advanced company brandbook
- Solve all tasks in time
- Get the exact price - fill in ↓
| Types of infographics||Design price|
| Mind map ||from 5000 UAH.|
| Decision tree ||from 7000 UAH.|
| Instructions ||from 5000 UAH.|
| Scheme ||from 5000 UAH.|
|Information cards||from 2000 UAH.|
Fill out the form - get the exact price:
Site development portfolio:
Examples infographic design:
Calculate the cost of infographic design
Leave a request our manager will contact you shortly.
InfoGraphics - order the creation of infographics
InfoGraphics is a way to provide information using graphical elements. It can be charts, images, graphs. Simply put, infographics is a way to visualize complex information. Its applications range from the history of technology to journalism and medicine. Today, the theme of infographics brings together many examples of design. The same maps, block diagrams, diagrams. That is, as it is clear that works in this style have appeared for a long time, certainly before the similar concept arose.
There are only 2 variants of infographics - static and dynamic. The static price is influenced by the complexity of the project, the number of frames or interactive elements. As for the dynamic, it includes the hyphatic images, videos, and presentations of all kinds.
All the time people have been visuals, and at the beginning of the 21st century, this theory was only strengthened. As a result, visualization has become actively used in education and advertising. Not surprisingly, today all marketing campaigns are built on creating a certain image through the transmission of certain visual elements to the human mind.
Fact - a person will remember 80% of what he saw in a picture or photo. If he sees this information in text form, he will remember no more than 20%. That's why the infographics gives times more coverage in social networks, in comparison with the text. And since it uses different shapes, images, details and colors to create it, it looks colorful and interesting.
Thus, the following reasons for the popularity of infographics should be emphasized:
- Perfectly memorable.
- Associates just the complex.
- It has practical value.
- Makes an impression of authority.
- It's interesting to consider.
- It'll be easy to share on social media.
When it's appropriate
While infographics is an excellent tool that is well remembered, it is worth considering the appropriateness of its use. The main point is that it is convenient if you need to illustrate statistical information, historical events and facts quickly and simply. All this is easier to show than to tell and much more effective.
- In presentations.
- When holding seminars.
- In educational institutions.
- In order to showcase events in online publications or social media.
- On posters, stands and similar advertising materials.
- In the business sphere.
Tasks that infographics decides to use:
- He is able to show and explain "how it works". Users always want to know what's inside a complex mechanism and what's causing it to work. With the use of infographics, it will be interesting for many to show what is inside the camera or what a burger consists of. It's a non-standard approach that matters, creative.
- Comparison. Using infographics, you can show the advantages of your own product, service. This will help the buyer to make a purchase decision. Here you can also compare other useful information to the user. An important point is the use of reliable sources. This will help to strengthen the positive image of the company.
- Historical facts and events. Dates are much easier to remember if they are illustrated. With the help of infographics you can show the development of history or your own company, even the life of a person.
- Connection. Using this tool, it will be possible to form an associative link between images and the brand. Seeing the images again, a person will remember about the brand, and in a positive way.
- Process or fact. Infographics can meet a person's cognitive needs and tell about new and exciting facts.
It can be based on different formats and approaches to material presentation. However, there are several types of material that can be distinguished. Among them:
- Mind map is also called a link diagram. It structures the connection around one object by building logical chains.
- Decision tree. This is a consistent scheme to help you find a solution to a problem.
- Instruction. Its task is to help the user easily understand how to use this or that tool, to perform a certain process.
- The scheme. This includes block diagrams, histograms, diagrams.
- Information cards. Facts, events with illustrated signatures are shown.
Benefits of using infographics on the site
It is clear that there are many advantages, but it is worth considering the following ones more specifically:
- The main advantage is the benefit for the visitor. So, if the form of presentation is convenient, the visitor is more likely to come to such a site again, share the resource with friends.
- Presence of it helps to get additional traffic from Google image and Yandex.pictures.
- Purely created infographics are used in forums, blogs, social media pages. For this to be useful, you need to put a watermark on the infographics or mark the address of the source site. In this case, there is an option to attract an additional audience.
- Ordering high-quality and resonant infographics, you can get passive advertising, which is useful for promotion. To do this, you need to place a link or a company logo on such materials.
- In the proposed segment there are relatively few competitors. That's why the tool under consideration helps to create an excellent platform for the promotion of goods and services.
Which determines the success of infographics
We highlight 10 basic conditions that determine the success of infographics, among them:
- Smooth design.
- Figures that speak for themselves.
- Emotional colors.
- Qualitative diagrams.
- Scalability of scale.
- The presence of history.
- Interesting facts.
- Time line.
Major moments in the creation of infographics
The first thing I want to say is that it is better to entrust its creation to professionals. They know and know how to select high-quality content, to translate it into a suitable form. Here you can buy infographics at a pleasant price.
Creation of any infographics is always spent time searching for materials, formatting them. That's why it needs to be protected from assignment. For this purpose, watermarks are used, the name of the developer company. It is also worth remembering that the use of other people's content in their own infographics can cause claims of the right holder of materials.
And the last thing that infographics does is to visualize the idea, where the text part must be minimized. When you publish it, you need to make an alto, a title and be sure to sign it. Due to this, the search algorithms will be able to identify it and offer it in the output.
Step development of infographics:
- Thread definition.
- Creation of a semantic concept. Here we collect information, analyze the received data, systematize them.
- Skeleton construction. These are blocks of text with supposed information.
- Development of a graphic sketch.
- Artistic design - a combination of text and visual elements into a single whole.
With the infographics created by our specialists, your project or report will be brighter, more colorful and will be simple and understandable for listeners.
The cost of infographics design - Price 2021
|Infographics Design Price||Price, UAH|
|Mind map||from 5000 UAH|
|Scheme||from 4999 UAH|
|Other||from 2000 UAH|