- Development on IOS or Android
- Unique and creative design
- Development according to your wishes
- Implement any functionality
- Selling application under the key
- Complete technical support
- Get offer and price ↓
|Application (from)||3000 $||4500 $||6000 $|
|Testing and debugging|
|Promotion and support|
Fill out the form - get the exact price:
Site development portfolio:
Examples applications :
Calculate the cost of the mobile application
Leave a request our manager will contact you shortly.
Mobile application development from Space-site
Many companies strive to create mobile apps for the convenience of their customers. The cost of developing an application depends on two key factors, namely,
- Artist. A striking example, if you live in the U.S. and order the development of an application from local developers, the cost of the application will be 2-3 times higher than that of executors from Eastern Europe.
- Sophisticated and time-consuming application. The more functionality and implementation is required and the more complex the application is, the more expensive it is.
Mobile Application Price Overview
It is worth understanding that not always the high price speaks about the same quality, especially when it comes to mobile applications. This can be seen by collecting the salaries of programmers around the world and comparing them.
Programers' requests for approximately the same qualification in 1 hour of working time:
- USA and Australia - $50-150.
- Great Britain - $60-70.
- Western Europe - $60-70.
- Eastern Europe - $35-50.
- India - $8-30.
The simple application will take 1-2 months, and that's about 300 hours. Speaking of complex, it is more than 4 months.
Application development - freelancer prices
So as the developers' prices are quite high, it's not surprising that freelancing started to develop very rapidly. It is much more profitable to find a smart remote developer with knowledge of English, which will make the application several times cheaper.
In our country freelance is developing very rapidly, and now the country is on the 4th place in terms of development volumes. That's because the quality of programmers' work is at a high level and prices are 2-3 times lower if we compare them with the USA.
Do you need to go to the office to create a mobile application
In general, that's not necessary. Due to the Skype capabilities with screen sharing and e-mail, there is no need to travel to the office. All questions can be solved remotely, and easily and quickly. There's also no need to spend time on transportation.
The process of creating an application for any platform consists of several steps that need to be executed sequentially. The time frame for each step may vary, depending on the complexity of the individual process.
- Estimation of development cost - 1-3 days.
- Detailed study of the task, market and competitor analysis -1-5 days.
- Prototyping, writing the terms of reference - 5-15 days.
- Design - 5-15 days.
- Programming 18-60+ days.
- Testing - 5-10 days.
Estimating the cost of application development
Each stage has its own time frame and value, so it is difficult to calculate the price accurately. This will require a good understanding of the final result and a technically sound understanding of the result, as it is important to evaluate the effort for each function. That's why the most experienced professionals are involved in the costing process.
Evaluation takes place in 2 stages:
- Preliminary or free. This is also called a rough estimate, but it gives an idea of how much the development will cost. That is, the customer will be able to estimate the approximate amount of investment required to create the application. And this information can be received even before signing any contracts. The preliminary assessment is free and can be obtained within 1-2 days.
- Precise price for application development. A more accurate assessment is supported by a contract, which sets out the timeframe and steps for working with a detailed description of the final result.
It turns out that during the development process and as the depth of understanding grows, the original task is rethought, which can affect the total cost. That is, there may be nuances that have not previously been anticipated. In this case, it is necessary to make a decision to remove unnecessary things from the initial list or to add the necessary things to it. Especially often this happens if a unique application is developed that has no analogues.
If the company has already developed an application with similar functionality, it will be possible to answer the question about the cost almost on the move. In addition, the price range will be more accurate.
Producers often have developments that can be transferred to a new project with some changes.
Who develops applications?
Around 6-10 people are working on the development of one application. They can be such specialists:
- Project Manager.
- UX/UI designers.
- Art director.
- Testing engineer.
- Technical Director.
UX/UI designers under the guidance of an art director study the logic of the application and find suitable graphic solutions. It's these people who help you create the application you want to create.
Programmers under the supervision of a technical director put the idea into practice. The last step is to test the application and deliver it to the client. But even at this stage, the work with the application does not end, because over time you can come up with a way to make it easier, more convenient, faster.
What to pay attention to when ordering an application?
There are a number of things to consider when ordering application development. Among these points:
- Analysis. It should be, because it will help to avoid many risks of application release. No one needs the risks, and if you analyze your competitors, you can make the application look different. It also helps you understand your target audience and the needs and values of future users. That is, everything that will help make the application better.
- Prototype. It is better to make a prototype and make sure that it is exactly what you need. If you skip this step, the price of errors will be too high. If you find an error at the prototyping step, its price will be much lower. Remember that having a quality and well-designed prototype helps you avoid misunderstandings and gross errors. You can also clearly understand the final result and speed up the work at all other stages.
- Technical task. The most important document in the development is the terms of reference. It is this document that the programmers work on. Terms of reference should be written in all details, because only in this way, understanding at every moment you will be able to get the desired result. The term of application development for this or that platform is long and if you forget to write something in the ToR it will not be done. That's why you should pay special attention to the development of the technical task.
Mobile application - constant work
After the release of the application, work with it does not end. It still needs to attract users. To do this, you will need to collect metrics, analyze behavior. Thus, we will be able to find ways to make the resulting product even better.
Requirements of our clients at the stage of project evaluation
We have experience in developing projects for medium and large businesses. When developing each application, we conduct business expertise. We have a whole team of specialists working on the development. The term of receiving the result is from 3 months. And we do not have standard solutions - we are ready to offer a unique product.
Space Site has a transparent control system and development flexibility. And the cost is reasonable.
Mobile Application Cost - Price 2020
|Mobile Application Price||Price, $||Dates of development|
|Plain application||from 3000 $||1-2 months|
|Average complexity application||from 4500 $||3-4 months|
|Sophisticated application||from 6000 $||from 4 months|